Thursday 2 December 2010

Chinese Astrology


I've always been interested in this astrological pursuit and find it less complicated than what is considered to be a more acceptable form of astrology. Over time I've also noticed that people do fit the profile of the animal into whose year they were born. At the beginning of each Chinese New Year I post an article on my website about what we can expect from whichever animal's twelve months are about to start. If, like me, you are interested in this topic, take a look at what I wrote about 2010, the Year of the Tiger. The link is:

http://www.marionwebb-desisto.com/site/article/39

Tiger years are usually volatile and can sometimes end in war. The recent posturing of North Korea is typical of the Tiger. He always wants to appear powerful, undaunted and indebted to no one. However, as with all of the Chinese Astrology animals, he does have some saving graces. He is a fearless leader and possesses a sense of humor. Incidentally, I was born in a Tiger year so I definitely hold affection for him. After you’ve read my article, why not tell me which animal’s year is yours?

4 comments:

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Hi Maz,

This is a really interesting article. I know Megan will comment when she can, she is having trouble on an old computer she has been relegated to, on account of the snow keeping her husband at home ;)

Poor thing, we both know how that feels...

Megan Johns said...

I'm a snake! After recovering from the initial shock (I have an atavistic fear of snakes) I can see that there are similarities in that I do tend to curl up and avoid unecessary aggro.
Very interesting, Maz

Christine London said...

Not sure I have been 'trotting through the year', (as a Horse), but the Tiger observations seem very familiar when I think of the Tiger in my life.

Cool post, Maz.

Christine London
www.christinelondon.com

Marion Webb-De Sisto said...

Thanks, Sassy, Megan and Christine. Snake is my Rising Sign and my older son is a Fire Horse, so I can relate. :-)